Every season is a new opportunity to re-evaluate one’s closet. We are now past the 4th of July, so we are well into summer! Fall will be here before we know it! I recently had Gigi of Fashology helped me edit out my closet, so I have a good idea of what is needed in my wardrobe. Read on to see my picks for the season!
- I am LOVING the “A New Day” brand from Target. I recently got some Gucci slide dupes from them and spotted these beauties! These satin slides are a fun color (they also come in navy or yellow) and the perfect way to slightly dress up any casual sundress look!
- A Denim Jacket: This is a closet staple, and I am in dire need of one! I recently saw a blogger link their LIKEtoKNOW.it to this steal from Old Navy. The jacket is a Best Seller and rings in at only $36.99!
- Straw bags seem to be all the rage this year. They are like an upgrade on Nantucket baskets! I particularly love this one from Francesca’s that is a no-fuss crossbody bag!
- Tis’ the season for graphic tees! And I am loving these ones from LC! The LCLaurenConrad brand from Kohl’s features some fun, summery graphic tees at some great prices! Pair these with denim shorts for running errands or white jeans and wedges (or #1 satin slides) for a casual dinner look.
- I recently went to my high school reunion and one of my classmates was wearing yellow and I fell in love with the color! It is bright and cheery-just like summer! I recently wore this Yellow Crochet Lace Dress from Femme Boutique Boston to a friend’s wedding.
- This is the bag of the summer! I was searching high and low for a dupe of the Cult Gaia Ark Bag and found this one from Amazon (thanks once again to LIKEtoKNOW.it!) I plan on wearing it to all of my summer events!