Did anyone else feel bombarded by gift guides this year? Don’t get me wrong, they are a great post idea, but I felt like there were more than them than usual this year! In lieu of a gift guide, I decided to share my Christmas list with you this year. And honestly, I meant to do it earlier, but couldn’t get my act together!
Counter-clockwise from Tartan shirt:
- J.Crew Curvy Slim Stretch Perfect Shirt in Stewart Tartan: Nothing says the holidays like plaid/tartan. I love this shirt for Christmas dinner! It comes in tall sizes, too! If Santa delivers, I plan on styling this top with these leggings from Sloane and Ivy (remember use code “Caras” to get your first Girl Gang box styling fee waived!)
- I have wanted this book for a long time, and decided to wait until Christmas to ask for it. Truth be told, I already bought it for myself because I found it at TJ Maxx for a great price. It makes a great coffee table display and I can’t wait to dig in!
- I recently saw these on Oh So Lovingly’s insta and knew I had to have them (I mean, c’mon, they have bees on them!). I am always on the hunt for cozy flats. Get them here.
- I have been in need of a bronzer for a while now, and I love Benefit Cosmetics. I have used the “Hoola” and “Dallas” bronzers in the past, but found them a bit dark for my skin complexion. I was delighted to see that there is now a “Hoola Lite” in a lighter shade.
- I have had my makeup bag for longer than I would like to admit. This make-up bag from Scout comes in a bunch of colors/patterns. It also seems big enough for all of my items! It is on sale right now, and for an extra $12 you can monogram it.
- I was eying Michelle Obama’s book tour, but the prices were a bit steep! From what I hear, this book is supposed to be awesome. Great, because one of my New Year’s resolutions is to read more.
- In addition to my bronzer, I could use a bit of a make-up overhaul. I recently spotted this Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon in “Tahitan Sunset” on one of Leigha’s instastories, and I absolutely love the shade! It would make a great stocking stuffer!
Now that we are into the weekend, I am really into the Christmas spirit! I plan on traveling tomorrow to spend time with family and look forward to watching as many Christmas movies as possible (my fav is Jim Carrey’s “The Grinch”). What are your plans for Christmas this year?