Happy Valentine’s Day! I am currently in Key West on vacation as I write this post. I know, it’s been awhile. Let’s talk beauty: I’m not a big make-up girl; most days I go without much make-up, if any at all. However, when I do wear make-up, I love to have fun with it. I wanted to share my favorite make-up items of you of the moment!
- bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Mineral Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in “Fair”: This is a product that should be in every girl’s make-up bag! Instead of applying heavy, goopy foundation to your face, this is a good basic alternative for everyday use. If you fall asleep with it on, not the end of the world. Better yet, I am big of SPF use, and this features SPF 15 coverage. With 30 different colors, you are bound to find one that matches your skin tone.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: I am always on the mission for a good winged eyeliner look (channeling my inner Lauren Conrad) and this product is exactly what you need for the look! At $20 a piece, it really holds up to its reputation (it is a winner of Allure’s Reader Choice Award). It features a water-proof fine tip that allows you to create that perfect cat eye (still working on perfecting mine).
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling and Lifting Mascara: I am a sucker for Benefit products; I just love the packaging! I tried this product pretty soon after it came out. I have always been a fan of Diorshow, but I find this product curls my lashes a bit more. I also have fallen asleep with this on and I don’t wake up with goopy eyes.
- Benefit Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer: I told you I love Benefit! This product was on my Christmas Wish List, and luckily Santa delivered. I have always been a fan of booth Hoola and Dallas bronzers from Benefit, but they were a little too dark for my fair skin tone. Hoola Lite is Hoola’s “lighter twin!” I like to use this bronzer all over my face for just a little extra color.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in “Cruella”: I finally found a good red lip! I am so excited! I have struggled with finding a dark enough red lip for years. I got a Sephora gift card for Christmas, and picked this one out. It is great for an evening red lip.
So that rounds out my favorite make-up items of the moment! What are some of your favorite make-up items that you can’t live without?