One of my favorite bloggers, Blair from Atlantic-Pacific, recently dropped a collaboration with the Halogen brand at Nordstrom. The collection is not available in all stores, but is available online. I love how Blair is constantly mixing patterns and exuding her whimsical style. If you are wondering about sizing, Blair shared a post about how sizing works.
- I love these glittery mules! I can imagine wearing them with a pair of boyfriend jeans (heels and boyfriend jeans are a look that I love) or a frilly tulle skirt. They retail for $99.95 and also come in tweed and black patent.
- Blair pairs these socks with these shoes. I also think they would look great with the mules. I love the pumps and socks look. Again, I would pair it with a pair of boyfriend jeans or any kind of midi skirt/dress.
- This hat exudes Blair’s girlie style. One great thing about New England weather, is there are so many winterwear accessories to play around with, like this piece. It retails for $39.
- This skirt is perfect for the office. I also picture it with the socks and glittery mules for a more fun look! What I love about this collection is that all of the pieces kind of go together and it feels like playing dress up! The faux-wrap skirt retails for $89 and features gold button details.
- Being in New England, you always have to be on the look out for chic winterwear. I love the knit hat and pom pom look that is trending right now, and this one is made out of soft cashmere! This hat retails for $55.
- I love a good trench coat, and this one is just so elegant. When done right, navy and black look divine together. This coat would look awesome with the navy skirt. It retails for $199.
Overall I am loving this collection! It is selling fast, so best to hop on it! What are your favorite pieces from the collection?