If you have read my blog posts or looked at my social media, you’ll know that I am a fan of the Wellesley boutique, Sloane and Ivy. Well, owner Kate, just celebrated a year in business and to celebrate, part of the collection is marked 30% off (including sale items!) with code “WILDONE.” Read on to see what I am admiring from the sale!
- How gorgeous is this Naples Dress? I just love the ruffles neckline and the straps are adjustable! It would look perfect with my LC Lauren Conrad heels for my September wedding! Due do the exciting neckline, I would pair this piece with statement earrings, simple bracelets and a clutch.
- This dress is easy…just like summer living. Kate suggests throwing on a pair of flip flops or pairing it with some sneakers-easy errand-running outfit. What I love about this brand-n.Philanthropy-is that it gives back 10% of proceeds to ASCPA and LA Children’s Hospital.
- Remember the joggers that I modeled from this post? I fell in love with them! The navy pair is part of the Anniversary Sale! Anti-wrinkle and machine-washable, they require minimal care. Pair them with a pair of heels for going out to dinner (like I did) or pair them with sneakers for a day time look.
- Another great wedding guest dress! I just love the subtle cut-outs in this. The light blue hue would not only be great for a summer wedding, but pair it with some flip flops and a hat for a more casual look.
- I recently purchased this dress and am already looking forward to wearing this elegant, feminine piece to for holiday cocktail parties. I plan on pairing it with a pair of colored heels for a little bit of a POP with an LBB.
- A good pair of sunnies is something worth investing in, because you were them so much year-round. I love the pink tint of these sunnies with the bar on the top of these.
What looks are you shopping right now?